ISO 9001:2008 Certified with 100% Client Satisfaction
We continue to work hard to maintain our ISO 9001:2008 Certification. We are proud of our reputation for satisfying our customers’ needs with products and services that always:
- Meet, and often EXCEED, your specified requirements
- Deliver on schedule
- Complete the project within budget.
Specific Processes in Place to Ensure our Current “Exceptional” CPARS Ratings Continue
- We provide and test proof of concept in the lab
- We provide specific test plans and expected results and explain any deviations
- BICSI-certified staff and regular evaluations of your project ensure compliance with BICSI, TIS, and NEC standards
- Our CCIEs bring decades of experience to support our high-level government customer networks
- Unlike the competition, our business operations team AND technical team ensure our recommended analysis and solutions are practical, and based on industry- and government-mandated levels of service
- Our CEO and Senior Engineers are hands-on – and review the results of every solution before it’s delivered.
- We use exhaustive checklists in our comprehensive data center assessments to capture even the smallest data center design elements
- Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDDs) review installation code compliance
- Management takes a hands-on approach and is personally involved in every project
- Our “Lean Six Sigma” approach helps reduce waste and defects
- We have coordinated stakeholder involvement from conception through delivery – to ensure every solution meets your business requirements
- We automate processes to check compliance of systems with STIG policies
- 24/7 PROACTIVE monitoring
NES brings a strong focus and deep experience to our IT Quality Assurance efforts.